- In this ad:
- I am looking for a job
- Company Name:
- Jampole Communications
- Position Type:
Downtown marketing communications agency seeking entry-level PR professional with strong writing skills. Competitive salary and benefits. Please respond with resume and three writing samples to email@example.com
- Write entry-level public relations material, such as news releases, case histories and fact sheets.
- Contact the news media about news releases and story ideas.
- Compile databases of media contacts using easy-to-learn software and other resources.
- Conduct research using a variety of techniques, such as literature searches, surveys and interviews.
- Serve as production assistant on a variety of public relations and advertising projects and campaigns.
Required skills and experience
- At least a bachelor of arts or a bachelor of science in an academic subject.
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to learn new subjects quickly.
- Working knowledge of Word and other Microsoft Office software and ability to learn non-technical software with ease.
- Working knowledge of the Internet and Internet resources.
- Ability to work both in a team setting and independently.